Thursday, January 26, 2006

Some paths

I have walked down some paths
That you would not go
Held strong to the course
And rode the wildest flow

I've climbed the highest peak
To take in the view
I had to make some decisions
About what to do

****
chorus
****

I put shadows on the page
When the sun was out
Recorded lightning bolts
Amidst the storms of doubt

I have lived in vision
I have used my wings
I have stood in silence
And dared my spirit to sing

****
****

Because

The sky can't hold my thoughts
My heart's not bound by ground
My eyes see past the sights
My ears beyond all sound

I have laughed quite madly
At the wind the ice and rain
I have driven my blood
Till I shut out the pain

****
Repeat chorus:
****

*
Possible alternate lyrics
and ending below this note
depending on musical mood and
situation

****
****

I have talked with the demons
The beast and the trolls
And be it famine or feast
At least

At least I kept it Rock and Roll



Neils
*
about 1997
*
transcribed this time
12:05 pm
01/26/2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home