Sunday, January 23, 2005

The chains of my wings

The chains of my wings

Ain't got me no hill billy story
Ain't got me no country tale
All I got is this urban madness
That makes me want to wail

Ain't got me no slacker groupies
Ain't got me no good news
All I got is a bunch of bills
And most of them are overdue

****
Chorus:
****

But
What's that over there
Twistin in the wind
Anothered mirrored reflection
Of pretend to be friends

And
What was that again
I heard howlin at the stake
Another of salems lot
Askin for one more break

****
****

But
I ain't got me no country club
Ain't got me no designer sheets
All I got is this place in line
And ocassionally this funky

Front row seat

Ain't got me no excuses
For bein what I want to be
All I've got are the chains of my wings
And that's enough for me

****
Repeat Chorus:
****



Neils
August 1999
*
transcribed this time
12:37 pm
01/25/2005






Neils
4:31 pm
01/23/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home